This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls while gaming

durv1503
Star II
After update Whenever i receive call while playing games on earphones and pick up call i can't hear sound of other person. Is this issue of any settings ? Because i n my old device vivo v5s there was function which was combining call sound and game sound . We need such functions in game genie.

And thanks for update which really solved many bugs.
3 REPLIES 3

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
durv1503

After update Whenever i receive call while playing games on earphones and pick up call i can't hear sound of other person. Is this issue of any settings ? Because i n my old device vivo v5s there was function which was combining call sound and game sound . We need such functions in game genie.

Calls while gaming
Same issue after 110 update if i pick up call while playing games i cant hear anything on call or on game

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
durv1503

Calls while gaming
Is this with any game or just one specific game? If you receive a call when not gaming everything functions normally?
When this bug appears, the caller can hear you but you can't hear them? What happens if you close the game while on the call?

durv1503
Star II
When i receive call while playing any game (with alert block on in game genie ) i can't hear what other person is trying to say. You can check this by playing any game and receiving call in game. Also if i call someone while not playing any game and then turn on game while calling same issue appears and i cannot hear anything about call i have to close game in order to interact with caller.