This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruban b

rnruban16
Star I
My screen on Rog phone 2 have the interface shadow of pubg game after coming out of game !!! ??? Is that software issues!!!?????pls help!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Noir
Rising Star I
i dont think its a software problem, i think it is screen burn, check with service centre. how many hours u have been playing pubg non stop .?
rnruban16

My screen on Rog phone 2 have the interface shadow of pubg game after coming out of game !!! ??? Is that software issues!!!?????pls help!!

Ruban b

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Apollofury
Rising Star II
Can you post a screenshot of the issue ? also can you describe in more detail , if it happens only with PUBG or any other apps also ?
rnruban16

Ruban b

rnruban16
Star I
I can't take it as screenshot!! I think it's on the glass!!
The problem is the interface of pubg is seen very lightly when I close the game!! Now also when am typing I see it very mild !!!

Noir
Rising Star I
i dont think its a software problem, i think it is screen burn, check with service centre. how many hours u have been playing pubg non stop .?
rnruban16

Ruban b

rnruban16
Star I
I will play about 2-3 hours that's all !!!