This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to flip the camera

Raghav
Star I
After the update i am not able flip the camera and couldn't access my front camera and in addition to these the phone goes blank and displays black screen during and after calls.
9 REPLIES 9

I am also not able to flip the camera and when I am hearing an audio in WhatsApp or in a call with someone the screen goes black too. Having the same issue

rick_uhlmann
Star I
rick.uhlmann

Also not able to flip. I have no cover or case. What should I do?

View post
I called the customer support and they recommend to Install Android 9 after reset of the Phone doesn't Work. Keep you updated ?

eduardo_lommez
Star II
Hi i resolve my problem. So i just change my protector fone case and work normally, but i made two things, update the firmware and calibrate the camera.

eduardo_lommez
Star II
I believe any excess weight or pressure on the camera makes it obstruct, that's pretty bad actually, a very sensitive level of sensors, but I solved my problem by changing the case I used, updated the firmware, cleaned the phone, cleaned it the camera app and restored to the factory default and calibrated the camera. I think it is some software error along with dirt, weight, volume and pressure.

eduardo_lommez
Star II
I found my error, screen protector.