This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swipe-up gesture navigation bug after .110 update

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Swipe-up gesture navigation is not working properly. If I have the keyboard open then it will automatically click the key above back button when I use the gesture. If I use back gesture in Stellio Music Player, it will try to expand what's being played instead of exiting the app. Screen recording attached. @CH_ASUS please report this bug.

19 REPLIES 19

prashanth
Rising Star II
I'm having this problem too i started a discussion...there isn't any solution but it's better if everyone join in one post
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14573/navigation-and-app-drawer#latest

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
So many people have reported the same bug, but there is no acknowledgement from Asus side. Unless the bug is reported, developers are not going to fix it.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Edit;
Unrelated to gboard. We can also reproduce it. Have notified the developers.

In the meantime, switch to Android 10 Gesture navigations, which does not have this issue.

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

Could you all try changing GBoard to , for example, SwiftKey? And see if the issue goes away?

(To further narrow down the root cause).

View post
I'm using GBoard, it's not related to any specific keyboard app. Please check the video that I have attached in OP, swipe gesture for going back won't work most of the time while I'm using Stellio Player. The bug started after developers fixed swipe gesture in one handed mode .110 update.

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Has this bug report been sent to developers yet? Back swipe is so annoying now. Please fix this.