cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received Android 10 Update

la10sooony8002
Star III
Hi all,
Just received OTA update for Android 10, are there any bugs reported? I don't want to regret it.

Thank you
23 REPLIES 23

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Noir

Why did u sign up for it if u dont like to see bugs..?

View post
That's what bugs me the most people sign up for the beta which already has a low amount of testers(100 for those on WW firmware) and expect to get a "stable firmware" I mean it's a beta obviously it'll have bugs it's the duty of the beta testers to find and report those bugs, the faster they do it the faster Asus could iron out the bugs.
If you really are that paranoid about using a beta firmware don't sign up in the first place(you should know that a "beta" can be unstable at times and you shouldn't bother signing up if you don't have the mettle to deal with it)
It's a shame really,if you ask me that's a wastage of one beta slot that could've gone to someone who really bothered enough to actually test it and report the bugs.
I've seen other posts regarding the same here on zentalk
" Is android 10 beta stable should I update I just got a fota"
Or even worse " how do I opt out of the beta program and roll back to android 9"
?

la10sooony8002
Star III
? Why this whole drama? I was just asking. Anyways I upgraded my phone and it's been great so far.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37025#Comment_37025

That's what bugs me the most people sign up for the beta which already has a low amount of testers(100 for those on WW firmware) and expect to get a "stable firmware" I mean it's a beta obviously it'll have bugs it's the duty of the beta testers to find and report those bugs, the faster they do it the faster Asus could iron out the bugs.

If you really are that paranoid about using a beta firmware don't sign up in the first place(you should know that a "beta" can be unstable at times and you shouldn't bother signing up if you don't have the mettle to deal with it)

It's a shame really,if you ask me that's a wastage of one beta slot that could've gone to someone who really bothered enough to actually test it and report the bugs.

Or even worse " how do I opt out of the beta program and roll back to android 9"

?

View post
True that.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
la10sooony8002

? Why this whole drama? I was just asking. Anyways I upgraded my phone and it's been great so far.

View post
The way you started this thread seem like you signed up for beta just to get android 10.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37025#Comment_37025

?

View post
lol i was gonna say same