This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display wear

petrblecha22
Star II
Hi, i have problem with display wear. I have this phone for 1month and play game every day. I have this problem with other side also. Is this normal? Display is perfectly clean.
5GIS7IN09BZ8.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

chcksndrs420
Star II
Most likely it got scratched ?
IDK I'm just guessing, don't put your phone in your pocket with keys or coins and things of that nature.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
petrblecha22

Hi, i have problem with display wear. I have this phone for 1month and play game every day. I have this problem with other side also. Is this normal? Display is perfectly clean.

5GIS7IN09BZ8.jpeg

Display wear
Give a visit to service centre and have them look it for you, you can claim the warranty if somethings wrong with your screen

petrblecha22
Star II
chcksndrs420

Most likely it got scratched ?

IDK I'm just guessing, don't put your phone in your pocket with keys or coins and things of that nature.

View post
Of course i dont put my phone into the pocket with these things. These scratches are on the screen where i use my finger when playing CoD. It is like abrasion.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Is there a screen protector on your phone ? I can't really tell...you might want to take it off and check the display ?
Do not have any kind of transparent plastic material held against the screen if you are under the hot sun because that acts like a magnifying glass and it will burn the screen. I am not saying you did but I did that years ago on a Samsung device and yea I burned my screen and it looked something like that.