This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

Upper/left finger air trigger Blue(L1/L2) and Bottom/Right finger air trigger Red(R1/R2).
Blue(upper/left finger) air trigger both L1 and L2 are working. In Red(bottom/right finger) air trigger the R1 is working but R2 side is either unresponsive or 1 time response(when you press down it only trigger once but will not hold) or flickering(when press down the response flicker).
So when playing game I'm stretching my right index finger just to reach R1. please let me know if you guys having same problem. is it due to software update?
Note: all other setting like Squeeze gesture are all disable. I speculate that it had Left/Blue(L1/L2) and Right/Read(R1/R2) is when you run you finger in Air trigger it looks like both of the air trigger have two part sensor.
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW? I BOUGHT THE MOBILE THIS MONTH. PLS GUIDE ME HOW TO SOLVE ...

Swaraj
Rising Star II

praveen.thephoenix

Upper/left finger air trigger Blue(L1/L2) and Bottom/Right finger air trigger Red(R1/R2).

Blue(upper/left finger) air trigger both L1 and L2 are working. In Red(bottom/right finger) air trigger the R1 is working but R2 side is either unresponsive or 1 time response(when you press down it only trigger once but will not hold) or flickering(when press down the response flicker).

So when playing game I'm stretching my right index finger just to reach R1. please let me know if you guys having same problem. is it due to software update?

Note: all other setting like Squeeze gesture are all disable. I speculate that it had Left/Blue(L1/L2) and Right/Read(R1/R2) is when you run you finger in Air trigger it looks like both of the air trigger have two part sensor.

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW? I BOUGHT THE MOBILE THIS MONTH. PLS GUIDE ME HOW TO SOLVE ...

View post
you need to record the issue when its flickering (flickering can be seen with the above red light) and send logs along with it to mod so that they can pass it to devs to see if its hardware issue or software bug.

nholie5
Star II
LP_ASUS

Hi all.

If you are still experiencing problems with the Air Triggers, we are requesting videos from a 2nd camera of you playing a game and triggering the problem. We need to be able to see your fingers and what kind of delay/lag/sensitivity issue is happening in game.

Most of these issues should have been fixed via FOTA update, so to track down the peskiest bugs we'd like to be able to see what you see.

If you are not comfortable sharing the video on this thread, PM me or ping me and we can share it that way.

Thanks for your help!

View post
the problem start when the phone is heating.
here's a video, my sensitivity is set to 1 and I unable th sensitivity boost.
hopes this help

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
nholie5

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/357/7B36KQA2AHUB.mp4

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36780#Comment_36780

the problem start when the phone is heating.

here's a video, my sensitivity is set to 1 and I unable th sensitivity boost.

hopes this help

View post
Can you also show us one of playing a game and having the Air Trigger not register the correct input?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Chris23

My trigger was working flawlessly earlier. But now I can't really use the trigger anymore. Even from the settings>advanced>air trigger. My sensitivity is set at 1.

Is there any way for me to get some help here?

EDIT : I'm willing to help with sending the log data if it helps fixing this issue.

View post
At this point, a video of you playing a game and having issues with the trigger would be much more useful. Can you take the video from a second device so we can see your fingers?