This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation and app drawer

prashanth
Rising Star II
Is anybody else having the issue where u r trying to use navigation but the menu pops up too....
18 REPLIES 18

Rustylord
Rising Star II
I haven't experienced the same, but I hope that this issue will get solved by doing a reset. Cuz I have solved many "other" issues which I faced before. I don't know how it works.

prashanth
Rising Star II
Well i think restart itself is a task that we shouldn't be doing now a days as sytem is smart enough to adjust itself....even .if we do so it should be rare ....but reset is altogether a different thing and tedious too so i would like to know if mods have solution or if they know about the issue and working on it @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
prashanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36769#Comment_36769

I already did reset 4 times after i brought this phone

I don't wanna go through that nonsense again

Need a solution for this...it looks really bad and it's inconvenient while typing also

View post
We're still checking your logs on the qti.workload crash, it is related to something with qualcomm as well but what it could be - even if a restart doesnt fix it.. and even a clean wipe (meaning do not re-install any of whatever apps you are using) will cause this problem?

So far, from what we can see, it is related to something you are using - but we dont know what it is.

fabricioceschin
Rising Star I
Fixed in version .119.