This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nholie5
Star II
nayyar.rahul18

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34456#Comment_34456

sure sir. i will be happy to comply

View post
sir any result on our issue, have asus message you about the airtrigger flickering?

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
@LP_ASUS Any updates sir?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Stain

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34383#Comment_34383

how about this issue? i dont have problem with my back panel. the only problem im facing is my left trigger flickers. can anyone tell us how to solve this?

View post
Log ur phone, also tell others too to log their phones
In this way asus team can get as many as logs as possible to pinpoint the bug and work on it quickly.
I have logged my phone as well
Pm mod for log tool

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi all.
If you are still experiencing problems with the Air Triggers, we are requesting videos from a 2nd camera of you playing a game and triggering the problem. We need to be able to see your fingers and what kind of delay/lag/sensitivity issue is happening in game.
Most of these issues should have been fixed via FOTA update, so to track down the peskiest bugs we'd like to be able to see what you see.
If you are not comfortable sharing the video on this thread, PM me or ping me and we can share it that way.
Thanks for your help!

Chris23
Star I
My trigger was working flawlessly earlier. But now I can't really use the trigger anymore. Even from the settings>advanced>air trigger. My sensitivity is set at 1.
Is there any way for me to get some help here?

EDIT : I'm willing to help with sending the log data if it helps fixing this issue.