This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a mess!

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I bought the 30th anniversary edition and I had to change it because the GPS has a 20-meter displacement of reality. The new phone presents the same problem, but ASUS Spain says that it does not know this problem.
MH8QHWC3JPGJ.jpg
Is it possible to fix the problem or do I return the phone?
82 REPLIES 82

S4t
Star III
After 3 months, if this GPS thing is so important to you, maybe you should get a different phone?

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I think it would be better to change developers for others who listen to the user instead of designing with their backs to the user.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36113#Comment_36113

The ZenFone 6 will continue to be in italian. This only happens when you first use the device or after a factory reset. It's not really a problem as it's easy to change language and this is something that you will only be exposed to once and never again. The decision to have it in Italian was made when zf6 was launched and it has been like that ever since. I don't necessarily agree with this decision but I also don't see it as a problem. It's not a bug or a mistake even if it may seem strange.

For the other issues that you highlighted, please create new threads for each one with screenshots and detailed description. This will make it a lot easier for me when communicating with our software devs.

View post
When the previous Zenfone were launched, they were made with the operation of the language I ask. The Zenfone 5z among them, after the update to Android 10, behaves the same as the Zenfone 6. I think you do not want to spend time to make the language behavior as before. At least use English, as is done in this forum because it is a language of international use. Although the logical thing is that as was done in the previous Zenfone the language of the SIM was obtained, and English by default. Are we going to change the forum language to Italian which is the default language of Zenfone 6 using the same logic and decision of the developers?

HansWurstSenior
Star II
fjaviergj

I think it would be better to change developers for others who listen to the user instead of designing with their backs to the user.

View post
You sound very rough, not so nice. I dont have any of your problems with the device. I really like it and havent found any real problem. So you cant say its a device full of bugs, that is simply not true.
If you are the only one with that gps problem, than it must be something around your location. My gps signal on the zf6 is really good and fast too...

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
HansWurstSenior

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36899#Comment_36899

You sound very rough, not so nice. I dont have any of your problems with the device. I really like it and havent found any real problem. So you cant say its a device full of bugs, that is simply not true.

If you are the only one with that gps problem, than it must be something around your location. My gps signal on the zf6 is really good and fast too...

View post
There are many other problems on this issue that have not been resolved. Do not look only at the GPS.