This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen suddenly gone balc and phone not respondiong

Garvit
Star I
My phone has suddenly stopped working. the screen has gone black and now is not responding, its not restarting its not getting charged also. But if I call on that no its ringing. That means the phone is working i guess. What is the solution? Pleas help
3 REPLIES 3

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
According to your description, bringing the phone to a service center is the best solution.

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Recently it happened with me also.. I don't know what was the problem.. And it happened suddenly after a call.. I was about to send the phone to service center but then I thought of giving last try for hard reset.. Although I had tried 1 or 2 times before also but in last try it was successful. Phone restarted and now no problem.. For hard recent you have to press vol and power button simultaneously for a long time.. Try it in your phone also.. It may work for you.. Cause if you will send phone 2 service center it will take min 15 days..

prashanth
Rising Star II
Garvit

My phone has suddenly stopped working. the screen has gone black and now is not responding, its not restarting its not getting charged also. But if I call on that no its ringing. That means the phone is working i guess. What is the solution? Pleas help

Screen suddenly gone balc and phone not respondiong
I faced the issue...it happens and it's random
The only thing i could access was the notification panel
I asked around the forum but the obvious answer you r gonna get is reset after the phone is back to normal.
If this is the first time leave it be but if it's happening again and again do a reset you'll be fine but if it persists send logs to mod and your phone to service center