This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] Air Trigger Problem

How to remove blue and red circles on the screen when using air trigger? and also it also annoys me when recording an in-game
20 REPLIES 20

arpitsinha12
Star I
Anders_ASUS

It's needs to be debated since it could be considered as cheating by some if it's not obvious that it's turned on. Especially during competitions. We don't want to risk having out gaming phone banned from e-sport.

View post
CH_ASUS

Hi

There is currently no function to remove the "on-screen visual cues" of AirTriggers being used. We'll pass this back to our devs as a suggestion.

View post
Yesterday my phone's left airtrigger started to loose its connection or something. I had to press really hard for it to notice that I am pressing the button. And even when I am holding it, it again looses its connection in between. Firstly I thought that it was app specific but then I tried it on multiple games and the issue was same on all. This has made it almost unplayable. Then I thought may be it will get fixed by updating the phone. But even after updating it to latest version the air trigger were not working as they were on the day of purchase. Please let me know if it is a software issue or a hardware issue. And if you need more information I will happy to provide them so feel free to ask. BTW I purchased this device this month only.

julienvd93
Rising Star II
arpitsinha12

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23416#Comment_23416

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/17339#Comment_17339

Yesterday my phone's left airtrigger started to loose its connection or something. I had to press really hard for it to notice that I am pressing the button. And even when I am holding it, it again looses its connection in between. Firstly I thought that it was app specific but then I tried it on multiple games and the issue was same on all. This has made it almost unplayable. Then I thought may be it will get fixed by updating the phone. But even after updating it to latest version the air trigger were not working as they were on the day of purchase. Please let me know if it is a software issue or a hardware issue. And if you need more information I will happy to provide them so feel free to ask. BTW I purchased this device this month only.

View post
Have you tried to lower the required pressure in the air trigger setup?

arpitsinha12
Star I

julienvd93

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36368#Comment_36368

Have you tried to lower the required pressure in the air trigger setup?

View post
Yes, I tried it on the same day. I lowered it to minimum. But still the issue persists.
I am not sure. It was working flawlessly before. But I updated the phone latest OS update and it started to misbehave. Current installed build number ends with 16.0631.1910.64. May be someone can check it on this build and confirm if it is a device specific issue or not.

Abhijeet_N
Star I
I am facing the Air Trigger issue since last 2 days. I thought my phone is having problems but after reading problems here, it looks like everyone is having same issue. It automatically scopes in and out even when I have continuously pressed the right button with lowest sensitivity with sensitivity booster on. What to do?

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Abhijeet N

I am facing the Air Trigger issue since last 2 days. I thought my phone is having problems but after reading problems here, it looks like everyone is having same issue. It automatically scopes in and out even when I have continuously pressed the right button with lowest sensitivity with sensitivity booster on. What to do?

View post
same to me