This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled Apps getting Enabled Automatically?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Are there any of you who tried disabling built in app and see them automatically enabled after few hrs/days or when u receive playstore update for that particular app or is it just with me?
i tried disabling youtube and duo.
but they still get enabled automatically!!
Also when i didnt knew when these apps got enabled automatically, at that time i was trying to close all bg apps via power master but these 2 apps didnt close at all.
i pressed back button and again on scan button and i saw the option "stop unnecessary apps" (only duo and youtube were displayed) again and so on until i manually disabled it.
i have already shared logs with @Anders_ASUS but he didnt respond to my pm T-T
4 REPLIES 4

Noir
Rising Star I
Yes i had this problem with google apps so i uninstalled them through ADB

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Noir

Yes i had this problem with google apps so i uninstalled them through ADB

View post
guide me

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Swaraj

Are there any of you who tried disabling built in app and see them automatically enabled after few hrs/days or when u receive playstore update for that particular app or is it just with me?

i tried disabling youtube and duo.

but they still get enabled automatically!!

Also when i didnt knew when these apps got enabled automatically, at that time i was trying to close all bg apps via power master but these 2 apps didnt close at all.

i pressed back button and again on scan button and i saw the option "stop unnecessary apps" (only duo and youtube were displayed) again and so on until i manually disabled it.

i have already shared logs with @Anders_ASUS but he didnt respond to my pm T-T

Disabled Apps getting Enabled Automatically?
You'll see slower response times throughout the holiday. I'm sure he'll respond as soon as he can.