cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint Issue

shiihong007
Star II
Hello,

I recently started using WhatsApp Fingerprint lock. the first few hours it was all fine. but suddenly even after confirming the fingerprint the icon stays active inside the WhatsApp and when i touch the icon it lights up and nothing happens. however when the next time i open whatsapp and the fingerprint icon appears it doesn't work and even after going back to home screen the icon stays present. i have to force stop the WhatsApp and try again to make it work. i hope this can be fixed. i want to confirm similar issue can be noticed in "Citibank App" as well.
8 REPLIES 8

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Are you having issues with the fingerprint unlock of the phone itself, or just within those two apps?

shiihong007
Star II
currently i am using these 2 apps for fingerprint.. and this issue happens often.. i believe the issue is with the fingerprint sensor itself triggering late when opening the app.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
shiihong007

currently i am using these 2 apps for fingerprint.. and this issue happens often.. i believe the issue is with the fingerprint sensor itself triggering late when opening the app.

View post
You don't have any problems unlocking the phone right ? Just like what LP_ASUS asked?

shiihong007
Star II
jetjosh92

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37293#Comment_37293

You don't have any problems unlocking the phone right ? Just like what LP_ASUS asked?

View post
No. unlocking the phone is fine.. its only when locking the 3rd party apps with fingerprint is when this issue occurs.