This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give some useful updates please don't make things worse

Monark
Zen Master I
I waited for one month for some update now 3 days before i received .110 update which i was eager as you guys have fixed major problems but it was not that much useful. we asked for major fixes but what we got is an integrated zoom and settings to change power button style and some boot animation. Cmon asus we asked for major camera changes, customization and fix for bugs. Now my phone is also freezing like hell why are you doing this I don't get it. Please bring some useful updates.i also factory rested my phone because this is the only phone where we have to factory reset everytime after an update?.i am an asus fan i fight with my friends who are having oneplus but even i am slowly getting irritated.
Android 10 update is not a problem after that you guys have to fix all the issue as soon as possible.
1. Accent color
2. Smart key not working
3. After clicking shutter button it really takes 3 seconds to capture
4. Game genie still not working
5. Fingerprint sensor taking some time to unlock sometimes after turning on the phone only it works
6.Even in some games also it is lagging now.
7. Sometimes it is hanging for nothing can you believe this in an 855 model.
This phone is also losing the leaderboard in benchmarks.
Software updates are the only reasons asus is still lagging to come out among the crowd.
Please give useful updates.@Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183 @lp5566vs183
16 REPLIES 16

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
yes facing the same issue as monark said.. ui issues... mobiles gets freezed while multitasking.. C'mon its an flagship mobile... we dont want any new additional features..Please inform your developers to work on features that we have already to make it a stable one. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @asus

newnews
Rising Star II
My phone works without any lags, and very less bugs comparing it to OnePlus phone. With OnePlus 5, Bluetooth internet sharing doesn't work and also it isn't able to connect to the hidden WiFi, and they don't respond. Also it lacks SD card support, no FM radio, no Ethernet support. I am happy with Zenfone 6 except no volte/vowifi.

prashanth
Rising Star II
newnews

My phone works without any lags, and very less bugs comparing it to OnePlus phone. With OnePlus 5, Bluetooth internet sharing doesn't work and also it isn't able to connect to the hidden WiFi, and they don't respond. Also it lacks SD card support, no FM radio, no Ethernet support. I am happy with Zenfone 6 except no volte/vowifi.

View post
Good for you but this thread is for people like us facing the issue....many people may not be facing the issue but many are

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
iqbal46anis

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36266#Comment_36266

I'm currently on .73 Android Q, can you guide me how to flash full .110 file?

Also when I go to download section to download .110 file, it says that the file is only to upgrade from .194 Android P.

View post
download and flash manually.. its fine no issues...

iqbal46anis
Star III
kooldude7285

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36346#Comment_36346

download and flash manually.. its fine no issues...

View post
I'm asking how to update manually.
I've downloaded .110 file but when I go to recovery only option there is to install from SD card and I dont have an SD card.