This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 restarts automatically when call ends (More than 20 mins)

Kashyap
Star III
Hello all,
I have been facing a weird issue with my Rog phone 2. It is only 2 months old. Not sure if anyone else has faced similar issue.
So when my phone is connected to bluetooth headphone and I make a call for more than 20 minutes, once the call is ended by the other party the phone shows the account balance as a Class 0 Flash SMS. The moment the flash sms comes in the phone restarts automatically. Issue happens every 2 out of 5 times. So not always but intermittent.
My phone is up to date and also I have performed a clean reset from he recovery mode. But issue still exist. I have not tried without the bluetooth headphone but have tried 2 different brands headphone and issue is same. Also I feel the issue will occur irrespective of headphone connected or not. I have managed to make a video of the issue as well in case #Asus developers team wants to help.
Build: WW_16.0631.1910.44_0
38 REPLIES 38

mahiikm90
Star I
So 38k gone????????
Azus teams do u see this communication?????
What should we do with this phone?? If u gays cnt resolve this problem please replace the phone...

Kashyap
Star III
mahiikm90

So 38k gone????????

Azus teams do u see this communication?????

What should we do with this phone?? If u gays cnt resolve this problem please replace the phone...

View post
As of now I feel the same. Its just waste of money. I have checked with a few other users of ROG2 and what I found out that the devices which are purchased later and not at the beginning when this phone went on sale, they dont have the same issue. I bought mine on the second Flipkart sale on 3/10. I feel there is a batch of phone which were sold at the beginning has some sort of hardware issue. @mahiikm90 when did you buy your phone?

Same here. It happened to me also when connected to bluetooth headset.

BlazeOP
Star I
Ask for a replacement device @Kashyap

BlazeOP
Star I
Ask for compensation as well for the trouble that you had to go through