This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

Moaltar
Star I
I also have the play services drain. I don't remember when it started happening but I definitely didnt have as high a drain as when I first got the phone. Still last a whole day, but just not as much juice as I use to have. Also, the GOS beta version didn't help.
QL810OEE4WMP.jpg

ZT-ee85aa9f
Star I
Hi,
I am really excited to get the ASUS ROG Phone 2, but a bit disappeared due to battery performance as I was expecting more. Sometimes feels like it has only 3000 mAh battery.
Please try fixing the battery issues and work on your updates to keep faith of ASUS users unshaken as OnePlus does. I really like to use something new rather than going for Traditional devices like Apple, Samsung and OnePlus. Also, I am a huge fan of ROG devices.
I hope ASUS will do some magic for its customers and make us believe ASUS more than before.

Thanks,
Ashish

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Hey guys,
Did not have any battery issues until I updated to .64 I'm seeing a relatively high android UI use. I tried a factory reset but it did not help. It seems like it's using a lot more power when not in use then before. Does anyone have any ideas on how to locate the problem?
YBDYG1DJHJUV.jpg

julienvd93
Rising Star II
julienvd93

Hey guys,

Did not have any battery issues until I updated to .64 I'm seeing a relatively high android UI use. I tried a factory reset but it did not help. It seems like it's using a lot more power when not in use then before. Does anyone have any ideas on how to locate the problem?

YBDYG1DJHJUV.jpg

View post
JZR3BF0W5JKC.jpg
I was sleeping a decent amount of time on this graph. The phone was not being used in that time. It seems to be using equally as much power when in use as when not in use. Before the update when not in use the line was almost horizontal.

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Nvm fixed the issue^