This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give some useful updates please don't make things worse

Monark
Zen Master I
I waited for one month for some update now 3 days before i received .110 update which i was eager as you guys have fixed major problems but it was not that much useful. we asked for major fixes but what we got is an integrated zoom and settings to change power button style and some boot animation. Cmon asus we asked for major camera changes, customization and fix for bugs. Now my phone is also freezing like hell why are you doing this I don't get it. Please bring some useful updates.i also factory rested my phone because this is the only phone where we have to factory reset everytime after an update?.i am an asus fan i fight with my friends who are having oneplus but even i am slowly getting irritated.
Android 10 update is not a problem after that you guys have to fix all the issue as soon as possible.
1. Accent color
2. Smart key not working
3. After clicking shutter button it really takes 3 seconds to capture
4. Game genie still not working
5. Fingerprint sensor taking some time to unlock sometimes after turning on the phone only it works
6.Even in some games also it is lagging now.
7. Sometimes it is hanging for nothing can you believe this in an 855 model.
This phone is also losing the leaderboard in benchmarks.
Software updates are the only reasons asus is still lagging to come out among the crowd.
Please give useful updates.@Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183 @lp5566vs183
16 REPLIES 16

Monark
Zen Master I
Guys see this. Worst i have seen in any phone with snapdragon 855. this is like some $100 phone.now i am regretting to be a asus fan.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Monark

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/664/81QHILKM1C16.mp4

Guys see this. Worst i have seen in any phone with snapdragon 855. this is like some $100 phone.now i am regretting to be a asus fan.

View post
That's Chrome's bug there's nothing that deals with asus's hardware. Even I have faced this issue previously in 3 different phones. So no need to worry about that.????
Never lose hope, be a fan of Asus ??

Monark
Zen Master I
But guys you all have to admit that they always lack while it comes to updates. did you guys fully 100% percent satisfied with all their updates i am not making any false notation it is the reality.?

Monark
Zen Master I
Also i am one of the unlucky ones who had the motherboard issue after that also i somehow digested the pain but still i am not able to get the full happiness of buying this phone i hope one day it will happen?