This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

David

davemills44
Star I
Hi there I just bought the Zenfone 6 and I have a few questions. First one is that I don't get any notifications on my phone from any of my news or other alerts. The second is the lock screen. Is there anyway that I can keep the clock on the screen with out the screen just going all black? Just like my previous Android phones.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
davemills44

Hi there I just bought the Zenfone 6 and I have a few questions. First one is that I don't get any notifications on my phone from any of my news or other alerts. The second is the lock screen. Is there anyway that I can keep the clock on the screen with out the screen just going all black? Just like my previous Android phones.

David
1) For notifications problem do check autostart manager from mobile manager and check whether you had kept those apps disabled which apps you want to get notified enabling those apps will solve your notifications problem and also do check if your system app notifications are silent check with permissions for those apps
2) zenfone 6 has LCD panel so it does not support the requested ambient feature but it has ambient notifications feature called (new notifications) in display options in settings which wakes the screen when you receive any notifications keeping the black background without unlocking phone and u can read those notifications without any worries? seems similar like ambient display ? give it a try u ll love it ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
davemills44

David
1) For notifications problem do check autostart manager from mobile manager and check whether you had kept those apps disabled which apps you want to get notified enabling those apps will solve your notifications problem and also do check if your system app notifications are silent check with permissions for those apps
2) zenfone 6 has LCD panel so it does not support the requested ambient feature but it has ambient notifications feature called (new notifications) in display options in settings which wakes the screen when you receive any notifications keeping the black background without unlocking phone and u can read those notifications without any worries? seems similar like ambient display ? give it a try u ll love it ?

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
For the second one, there is a screen saver option but it will only work when docked or charging. During other times you can turn on the lift to check phone option which will turn in the screen without pressing any button when you take the phone in your hands.