This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fingerprint background light stays on sometimes?

Hadzovic
Star III
Hi.
Sometimes when I unlock the phone my fingerprint background light stays on after unlock. Only way to shut it down is to hit the power button and lock again. I think the error happens when it starts to use the fingerprint sensor and suddenly uses face recognition. It's like if the fsensor doesn't understand that the phone is unlocked by my uggly face..
Bugg???
28 REPLIES 28

Hadzovic
Star III
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29287#Comment_29287

Understood, no worries. If you'd be willing to provide a video with very clear reproduction steps that would be helpful. Anything that can make it more possible for R&D to recreate the issue on our side.

View post
ASAP ?

Hadzovic
Star III
Latest update stated that the fingerprint icon issues is resolved. I never had this problem before the latest update so in reality the latest update added the issue!?!?
SXBAMTFMEVOW.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@Hadzovic are you still having this issue? Any chance we can log your phone to find out more?

Hadzovic
Star III
Anders_ASUS

@Hadzovic are you still having this issue? Any chance we can log your phone to find out more?

View post
I have not experienced the bright light yet.
The latest update caused the fingerprint icon to stuck quiet often instead, I did not have this issue before or I did not see the icon because of the bright light.
If I turn of the icon function in settings there is no difference in other words the off setting does not work at all icon function is always active.

Hadzovic
Star III
@LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
Problem with the light is still there check the movie supplied!
Watch to the end where i do some testing with the fingerprint settings, can help in the logical error thinking!
It is hard to see in the movie that the display light is lover than normal as long as the fingerprint light is active. Can be software related or caused by the bright light??
Movie is 1,2 GB i think it's best to download before viewing.
https://prevasonline-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/robert_hadzovic_prevas_se/EQbO7sfyvQJFiKHm2QyJ...