This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a mess!

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I bought the 30th anniversary edition and I had to change it because the GPS has a 20-meter displacement of reality. The new phone presents the same problem, but ASUS Spain says that it does not know this problem.
MH8QHWC3JPGJ.jpg
Is it possible to fix the problem or do I return the phone?
82 REPLIES 82

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Where is the option to keep the screen on intelligently? You can add it by keeping it on as long as your finger is placed on the fingerprint reader.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Have any of the problems described in the latest update been fixed?

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I see that it is no use to report problems because they are not resolved. The phone when a reset is done continues to start in Italian after the last update.
Not a single problem of those reported has been resolved during this time and the different updates, unfortunately. We have phones with Beta operating systems and the problems are never resolved.
@Anders_ASUS

fjaviergj
Rising Star II

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

I see that it is no use to report problems because they are not resolved. The phone when a reset is done continues to start in Italian after the last update.

Not a single problem of those reported has been resolved during this time and the different updates, unfortunately. We have phones with Beta operating systems and the problems are never resolved.

@Anders_ASUS

View post
The ZenFone 6 will continue to be in italian. This only happens when you first use the device or after a factory reset. It's not really a problem as it's easy to change language and this is something that you will only be exposed to once and never again. The decision to have it in Italian was made when zf6 was launched and it has been like that ever since. I don't necessarily agree with this decision but I also don't see it as a problem. It's not a bug or a mistake even if it may seem strange.
For the other issues that you highlighted, please create new threads for each one with screenshots and detailed description. This will make it a lot easier for me when communicating with our software devs.