This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answering incoming calls

I keep trying to answer incoming calls by raising my new Zenfone 6 to the ear (just like I did it on my LG 4 before) but it only works maybe 1 out 10 times, instead it just rings on. Any suggestions please?
14 REPLIES 14

_jis_
Zen Master III
newnews

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35836#Comment_35836

I swiped many many times, never comes.

View post
This problem does not bother me because I use FNG, but in any case, swipe up from the bottom edge to make the navigation bar visible works for me with the firmware version WW_17.1810.1911.110.

newnews
Rising Star II
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35879#Comment_35879

This problem does not bother me because I use FNG, but in any case, swipe up from the bottom edge to make the navigation bar visible works for me with the firmware version WW_17.1810.1911.110.

View post
Are you sure you can swipe up to get navigation bar appear when incoming call arrives? Try swipe from bottom before you answer the phone, the bar will never appear.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I've been using Google Dialer for years and on my ZF6 since the first day for over six months, so I forgot to mention it, I'm sorry.
So for the first time I tried Asus dialer, OMG, how they can claim that this is stock Android behavior. This reminds me of the inability to permanently turn off the screen during a call with the power button.
In any case, with the Asus dialer I was able to pull down the notification bar, click Settings gear, click Home, bingo ...

newnews
Rising Star II
_jis_

I've been using Google Dialer for years and on my ZF6 since the first day for over six months, so I forgot to mention it, I'm sorry.

So for the first time I tried Asus dialer, OMG, how they can claim that this is stock Android behavior. This reminds me of the inability to permanently turn off the screen during a call with the power button.

In any case, with the Asus dialer I was able to pull down the notification bar, click Settings gear, click Home, bingo ...

View post
How do you use Google dialer on Zenfone 6? It says Google phone app is not compatible