This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i restarted my phone , My home scree shows this message and its stuck there forever?

chinniarvind
Star I
NRIJT7KKBVT9.jpg
I have access to settings , but my google keyboard is not opening , it seems that none of the apps are starting?
why is this happening? I still can access settings form notification panel , how do i get my phone to working again?
43 REPLIES 43

chinniarvind
Star I
nishaanth5000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35616#Comment_35616

You said you tried resetting already right??? at that time itself all data would have been erased.

View post
sorry my bad , i tried force restart not force reset.

chinniarvind
Star I
I have access to setting and developer options by the way, i can go to settings using the notification panel, when i go to my home-screen , this is what appears forever.
XMEB3DBQHCJI.jpg

Rustylord
Rising Star II
1) Try removing lock from your phone.( So that you can access storage of your device using USB.) Hope so, cuz it worked in my prev phone.
2) then you could connect it to ur PC and copy everything.
3)then factory reset could help u.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Or else try uninstalling apps that caused and other apps too, and observe for any change in your issue by restarting after uninstalling each app

chinniarvind
Star I
nishaanth5000

1) Try removing lock from your phone.( So that you can access storage of your device using USB.) Hope so, cuz it worked in my prev phone.

2) then you could connect it to ur PC and copy everything.

3)then factory reset could help u.

View post
when i connect my device to pc with phone unlocked , it says to restart my device and then connect again