This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this battery duration good?

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey everyone. I wanted to share this picture to know if the battery is working properly. I have this duration of battery:
GTYTAMO13NGJ.jpg
IAC7SZ6FY3KE.jpg
4hrs -> 37% of battery. Is that fine?
Thanks!
34 REPLIES 34

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Yup absolutely ok

Apollofury
Rising Star II
gonzaaa.92

Hey everyone. I wanted to share this picture to know if the battery is working properly. I have this duration of battery:

GTYTAMO13NGJ.jpg

IAC7SZ6FY3KE.jpg

4hrs -> 37% of battery. Is that fine?

Thanks!

Is this battery duration good?
For reference , using the screen with 90HZ setting and Network Data and Wifi is always On.
S6T4QNMVD1LM.jpg

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
ApolloFury

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14328/is-this-battery-duration-good

For reference , using the screen with 90HZ setting and Network Data and Wifi is always On.

S6T4QNMVD1LM.jpg

View post
Show me the "Use of screen since the last full charge" number. Thats the one that really counts.

griswaalt
Star II
I have a one week old Ultimate Edition phone and the battery life has been extremely disappointing to say the least. I have no clue how others on this forum are getting 'screen on times' of 9, 10, 11 hours and the like when I am struggling to get even 7 to 8 hours of screen on time with what I can only term as a reasonable usage.

I have tried setting the screen to both 90Hz and 120Hz but there is hardly any difference from a battery life point of view. In both cases, my best 'SOT' would be just over 7 hours if I am willing to let my battery go down till in single digit percentage. I use X-mode only for games like PUBG, CODM, Asphalt and I use auto brightness throughout. I have a decent mobile coverage at both work and home. I do see that Google Play Services eats a lot of battery and I am wondering what is it with my phone that makes this app consume so much power (and what is it with others that post their battery usage screenshots that this app does not figure in the list for them). I am already using the beta for Google Play Services and have tried clearing its cache and storage but there's no use.

Any ideas or tips to ensure that I get the most value out of this battery is appreciated. I have bought this phone with a view to use it for the next 4 years atleast and if the battery is not going to be what I thought it would then surely this investment would be a mistake.

Screenshot attached showing yesterday's (10% left) and today's (31% left) use.
DNNPIQFJM4HI.jpg
KVXGPZB20XZ9.jpg