This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set home clock

newnews
Rising Star II
I am frequent Traveller, all my previous phones can set home clock and it will automatically indicate home timezone clock when timezone changed. I don't see any setting in clock app. I believe this is the stock Android feature but Asus erased. Please bring it back.
15 REPLIES 15

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
newnews

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35005#Comment_35005

Thank you, please add UTC time as well.

View post
If you find that there are several items/functions in our Clock app that does not correspond with your needs - maybe another Clock app could suit your needs better?

While we will pass all the feedback backwards, it is not certain any or all changes wished for will be implemented (especially the "all changes requested" part). As such I do not want to lead you into a false sense of assurance.

We are highlighting the communuty feedback on everything, big and small, but changes made for the future wont necessarily be every item.

newnews
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35110#Comment_35110

If you find that there are several items/functions in our Clock app that does not correspond with your needs - maybe another Clock app could suit your needs better?

While we will pass all the feedback backwards, it is not certain any or all changes wished for will be implemented (especially the "all changes requested" part). As such I do not want to lead you into a false sense of assurance.

We are highlighting the communuty feedback on everything, big and small, but changes made for the future wont necessarily be every item.

View post
Understood, at this moment I am using Google clock, in this case I wish Asus can allow us to uninstall the stock app if we don't use it to save storage e.g. clock, Google music etc.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
newnews

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35232#Comment_35232

Understood, at this moment I am using Google clock, in this case I wish Asus can allow us to uninstall the stock app if we don't use it to save storage e.g. clock, Google music etc.

View post
We cannot have system apps become uninstalled - as incremental FOTAs would be kindof tricky to pull off then.
Unfortunately we often cannot make software that fully matches everyone's needs but we will still try to improve.

Thanks for your support and feedback so far!

_jis_
Zen Master III
@CH_ASUS
We cannot have system apps become uninstalled - as incremental FOTAs would be kindof tricky to pull off then.
Of course, but why not allow Asus Clock to be disabled like some other Asus applications (Calculator, Contacts, Phone, ...)?
SS2JHHSG9MRJ.png

newnews
Rising Star II
I still prefer Asus Clock app widget over Google clock widget because of the following reason:
1. Integration with Asus weather app.
2. Power off alarm.
3. Smaller widget font size
So, I just need automatic home timezone clock and UTC time to be added.