This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my Asus 6z motherboard got affected just by an android 10 secure autoupdate ?

I had used asus 6z for 3 months and It was functioning very well till an android 10 update , after android 10 update my phone was functioning abnormally it restarts on its own, switching off automatically , it hampered my external storage card and all memory were erased on its own . I went to an authorised service centre of asus here in Ahmedabad in India , they told due to an update your phone functions abnormally, they downloaded an new android 10 and after a week I have started seeing new problems : my camera can't take photo in 48MP mode (camera app closes automatically) my SIM connections go off automatically , I ignored it , next day suddenly my phone was in my pocket and it shut on its own and didnt restart or charge, I went to an authorised service centre of asus here in Ahmedabad again and they told it is an motherboard failure , u have problem in motherboard , they have now taken it for a week to repair it
If your authorised service centre software still not protect your hardware .. Why u just replace our defective phone ???
I was very excited when I bought this and phone was functioning perfectly during initial days , I never have used it extensively for games , and I installed android 10 after "stable update" came to my device still your motherboard got crashed
What Asus will do if any future update hampers my device /motherboard again ???
5 REPLIES 5

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
shubhamrami1505

Then why Asus is giving not okay motherboard or component ??

Didn't you check/test your device/software update before delivering ??

So many people have complained problems after android 10 update

I have bought it on 32k , motherboard's problem not seen in devices which comes around 10k

Why this happened and what will you do if it happens again ??

Now our phones under warranty period what will u do Asus if your future updates hampers our devices ??

Asus please reply

View post
I already replied to your question. If your phone starts having issues under normal usage and you are in your warranty period, we will service the device. I understand your frustration due to the lost time with the device.
However, an in warranty repair is the best resolution we can offer anyone with a malfunctioning product. Your problem is being solved.