cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update, thanks for removing almost every possible bug

Gauravpj
Star III
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
Thanks to the asus team, for removing bugs such as the zen home launcher phone icon, speaker annoyed noise on call disconnection, etc bugs and especially for allowing power button ui.....
Its a very good effort to remove all known issues for now. Please consider changing of accent colors!!!
Thanks a lot ???
34 REPLIES 34

Revanth
Rising Star I
@nishaanth5000 what are your claims?

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Like the (multi fingerprint gesture for navigation) this had more support from people, accent colour bug, notifications issue( YouTube subscriptions are not visible though I have turned on everything for notifications in app settings), different kinds of bug on each factory reset hope it isn't there now. You should have known these, as your in level 2.
It wasn't only my claim, it was our claim the z6 family.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
_jis_

It's staged roll-out as usually, so you must be patient or search on XDA 🙂

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/zenfone-6-%28zs630kl%29

WW_17.1810.1911.110_0

View post

Please dont install the UL files too soon.. there is a reason the FOTA rolls out staggered as CTS approvals arent happening same time worldwide. It will of course still work - but Pay and whatnot that relies on CTS will not work until the appropriate time comes. Patience!
jithin.pattambi

after the last update when we single tap i mean drop down notification bar from top the brightness level indicator is not showing. Its showing only after second time drop down

8WJJ9KB0TU9D.jpg

View post
Yeah, pull it all the way down. Press the little arrow thing next to the brightness-bar and set it up however you want. Either with or without the bar from the first step.

Myself, I prefer to not have the bar from first step (cant reach it anyway), and it frees up space vertically, for more notifications.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Myself, I prefer to not have the bar from first step (cant reach it anyway), and it frees up space vertically, for more notifications.
I agree, I also do not use the slider at all, so I do not need to display it at the top, because adaptive brightness works perfectly, you can set it up once and have peace.

guntherguerra
Star III
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35343#Comment_35343

Expand the notification drawer to where you can see the brightness slider then tap the "carrot" to the right and toggle the option to show the brightness slider.

View post
I have this option enabled and still dont have the brightness slider on top, I've tried enabling/re-enabling and rebooting phone?