This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ples asus fix this

friendly99x
Star I
Have some point ples asus development fix this if you can because... We like rog phone 2 but we are expecting more from it ...

1- air trigger color when we use it it's really looking bad when we record the screen so please++, make an option for hiding the color I am sure most of user feel like we dont need the color ... Just make an option allow us to turn it off or on.
2- I get the cooler and I was very happy with it on first day, but then issues with audio starts when I plug my headset on it the sound work very well but if I turn the mic on the headset stop working ... 4 different headphone but I get the same issues ... Please fix this,

3- rog phone 2 controller I am not sure if it's what we expect from it or no but I try it with fortnight (it's okay not that bad) and pubg mobile ( it's really very bad experience for me ) ...

Finally, please if you can make update to fix all of this we will be very happy as user of Asus ...

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Mvarun
Rising Star I
friendly99x

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/31646#Comment_31646

Yes I know but I think you get me wrong ? when I use the cooler and turn ON the mic the headphone stop working the sound and mice come through the phone and sometimes there is no sound at all

View post
Ohhhh okay yeah i understood it wrong

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
friendly99x

Have some point ples asus development fix this if you can because... We like rog phone 2 but we are expecting more from it ...

1- air trigger color when we use it it's really looking bad when we record the screen so please++, make an option for hiding the color I am sure most of user feel like we dont need the color ... Just make an option allow us to turn it off or on.

2- I get the cooler and I was very happy with it on first day, but then issues with audio starts when I plug my headset on it the sound work very well but if I turn the mic on the headset stop working ... 4 different headphone but I get the same issues ... Please fix this,

3- rog phone 2 controller I am not sure if it's what we expect from it or no but I try it with fortnight (it's okay not that bad) and pubg mobile ( it's really very bad experience for me ) ...

Finally, please if you can make update to fix all of this we will be very happy as user of Asus ...

Thanks

Ples asus fix this
This has already been requested by multiple users. I've made that clear to our devs
This is a bug and I would very much like to log your phone. I first heard of it yesterday and I couldn't reproduce it myself.
You need to elaborate. You can't just say it was good or bad, you need to say why or my reply will simply be ok...

friendly99x
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13730/ples-asus-fix-this

1. This has already been requested by multiple users. I've made that clear to our devs
  2. This is a bug and I would very much like to log your phone. I first heard of it yesterday and I couldn't reproduce it myself.
  3. You need to elaborate. You can't just say it was good or bad, you need to say why or my reply will simply be ok...

View post
1. Thanks hope they are working on it .

2. Okay hope the can fix it ?.

3. I said my opinion maybe other user like it ... As I sad "for me" .... So I don't know if other people like it or not ?... Hope people who try it just write there opinion on it.

Finally thanks for replying it mean a lot for me