cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining

Radosny
Star II
Hello,
After update I had a lot of problems with performance issues so I did the factory reset. Now performance is ok but I have problems with battery. Before update battery lasted minimum 2 days and was charging about 30 minutes. Now it is charging hours and then when I pull the plug the battery lasts 1 day at most. Usually it is about 14 hours (8-22)... Does anyone know what to do?
19 REPLIES 19

Radosny
Star II
What I will try is i think another factory reset, and without instalation any app. Then one day one app to see if any of them drains the bat.. but like i said. I had more apps on A9 than A10 and the battery drains more quickly.

_jis_
Zen Master III
BTW The number of installed applications on Android (not only user apps but even system apps) is irrelevant to battery consumption, the quality of those applications is important so that nothing runs unnecessarily in the background if it does not and so on.
I just looked at how many I have installed user apps, 174 in total, and I have no battery problems.

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
After updating to 10 I have battery issues.. above the fingerprint heats up...and battery draning very fast..... I really don't know what to do even we have given 28000rs.....

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Tanmay hegde

After updating to 10 I have battery issues.. above the fingerprint heats up...and battery draning very fast..... I really don't know what to do even we have given 28000rs.....

View post
It can be apps like Google Photos, Camera (causing google photos sync after taking a photo), TikTok, WhatsApp, Google Play Services, there can be many reasons.

If you read this thread, you may have some answers - on how to help debug this.
Thanks!

Akshay42
Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34979#Comment_34979

It can be apps like Google Photos, Camera (causing google photos sync after taking a photo), TikTok, WhatsApp, Google Play Services, there can be many reasons.

If you read this thread, you may have some answers - on how to help debug this.

Thanks!

View post
I also have the same issue without any sync.
My phone battery at 1700 was 30%. I turned off 4g and slept.
When I woke up at 0000 I found the battery to be 15%.

Bluetooth, wifi etc were turned off.