This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth cant communicste with car

kardoyousif
Star II
My rog phone 2 with android 9 is unable to connect to my car reno duster 2018 via bluetooth. I have tried many phones all successfully connected. The car window show ready to be paired and the code is 0000 but when i connect my rog phone 2 to the car there is no place to write 0000 you have to click the code is routinely 0000 or 1234. I have no idea what is the problem that says cannot communicate
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kardoyousif
Star II
Resolved thanks for your reply

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Apollofury
Rising Star II
kardoyousif

My rog phone 2 with android 9 is unable to connect to my car reno duster 2018 via bluetooth. I have tried many phones all successfully connected. The car window show ready to be paired and the code is 0000 but when i connect my rog phone 2 to the car there is no place to write 0000 you have to click the code is routinely 0000 or 1234. I have no idea what is the problem that says cannot communicate

bluetooth cant communicste with car
i have Renault Duster 2014 model and i have paired my ROG 2 phone with the car's entertainment system . Had no issues

kardoyousif
Star II

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
kardoyousif

View post
What was your resolution? Can you share the steps please?

kardoyousif
Star II
Thanks for your reply LP asus. It was a mistake by me. I only ticked the box that says the password is usually 0000 or 1234. You should write down the password by yourself to communicate. The area of typing the password is transparent you may not visualize it easily. By typing the password connection done.