cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues connection mobile dock to notebook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good afternoon everyone,
I just bought the asus rog mobile dock, the last one realeased for rog 2 and when i try to connect it to my notebook I get this error on my screen. Bascially i connected a displayport->minidisplayport cable and the micro usb b. All thelights are on on the dock and the phone is being recognized as an external storage on my computer. I already tried to use it with an hdmi cable on the output port on the tv and works perfectly. Thanksin advance
9VSJGV9H68JB.png

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please take a picture of your setup so I fully understand how you intend to connect everything and to what?
Or that you say, I connect this cable from the port on this device to the port on this device and so on. I need much more details because it's quite easy to connect it wrong. A picture will say more than a thousand words if you want to make it easy for yourself
And please also specify what computer and monitor you're using

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was trying to connect it to my notebook with a display port cable. Dock mini display - > notebook display port. But it doesn't matter, the Asus monitor is on it's way ? I just have a problem with the perspective control on cod, basically the mouse stops moving. It works like for 10 seconds and the it stops, it's in a loop this way.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Yeah, that's not gonna work. You need an external monitor, sorry 🙂
Can you make a video of your latest issue using the screen recorder?