cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining

Radosny
Star II
Hello,
After update I had a lot of problems with performance issues so I did the factory reset. Now performance is ok but I have problems with battery. Before update battery lasted minimum 2 days and was charging about 30 minutes. Now it is charging hours and then when I pull the plug the battery lasts 1 day at most. Usually it is about 14 hours (8-22)... Does anyone know what to do?
19 REPLIES 19

sathish281295
Star III
After update new version battery drain quickly

_jis_
Zen Master III
sathish281295

After update new version battery drain quickly

View post
What update version do you mean?
I have no battery problems with WW_17.1810.1910.73.

sathish281295
Star III
Latest version sir and phone hangs a lot sir

_jis_
Zen Master III
sathish281295

Latest version sir and phone hangs a lot sir

View post
Please note that your latest version may not mean the same latest version for others, because of staged roll out, different regions, ...
So what version do you have?

and phone hangs a lot sir
Even after factory reset?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
The battery from 0 to 100% was never only 30min - not in any firmware version.

From 0 to 100% the time is well over 1hr. Closer to 2hrs, for the full amount.
The first 50-60% are quicker ofc.

Battery drain issue generally are due to apps running haywire, for many different reasons. I have noticed myself TikTok for example is behaving really badly and draining battery even in background.

If you try charge phone fully (to clear the app list in battery page) before you sleep, and just leave it over night, in the morning, check what has been going on (if system reports anything) and how much overnight drain.

You may also try a second night to place it in flight mode, after charging 100%, and see the drain without networks on - overnight.