This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD FACEBOOK LIVE ON GAME GENIE PLEASE !!!

Adib
Star I
Please add Facebook Live on Game Genie on ROG Phone. Most people aren't streamers in YouTube and Twitch. Most of us just wanted to share our gameplay to closest friends and family. Those friends and family members spend most of their time in Facebook compared to YouTube and Twitch.

We can't use third party app to go live due to internal audio disabled,  unless we turn on mic which produces crappy sounds. Only Game Genie has the rights to access internal audio. Please add, I would really appreciate it. I love my ROG phone and I never had any glaring issues so far. I just wanted this feature to be added so that it makes the phone complete. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Crowe
Star II
This was be an amazing feature that needs adding 100%

kwtee02
Star I
I'm also in need of that feature for ROG Phone 2. Could Asus please add it to game genie so we can stream to Facebook with internal audio?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Adib

Please add Facebook Live on Game Genie on ROG Phone. Most people aren't streamers in YouTube and Twitch. Most of us just wanted to share our gameplay to closest friends and family. Those friends and family members spend most of their time in Facebook compared to YouTube and Twitch.

We can't use third party app to go live due to internal audio disabled,  unless we turn on mic which produces crappy sounds. Only Game Genie has the rights to access internal audio. Please add, I would really appreciate it. I love my ROG phone and I never had any glaring issues so far. I just wanted this feature to be added so that it makes the phone complete. Thanks.

ADD FACEBOOK LIVE ON GAME GENIE PLEASE !!!
This feature is already under dicussion thanks 😊

CrazyJEFF
Star I
Pls add facebook live on game genie pls