This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.
44 REPLIES 44

venkatarahul98

Many of them are facing this issue , so when will the update for this bug will be rolled out? It's so difficult to use the phone, if there is an emergency situation and we need to call someone at that time if the phone doesn't respond what we should do? Asus do something.

View post
Dear asus team please solve the issue as soon as possible
I'm also facing the same problem

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
maczugapl

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34298#Comment_34298

Because I am fine with having PIN/code unlock, and not fine with having to reboot after every unlock.

View post
Your phone got to be deffective then. I only faced the unresponsive touchscreen issue like 2 or 3 times out of how many screen unlocks? 1000?

maczugapl
Star II
gonzaaa.92

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34557#Comment_34557

Your phone got to be deffective then. I only faced the unresponsive touchscreen issue like 2 or 3 times out of how many screen unlocks? 1000?

View post
It's not defective as it was working fine in in WW .35, stops working only after screen relocking and fingerprint unlocking enabled after updating to WW .44, waiting for the fix that's already in the newest CN version.
If you'd pay any attention to this thread you'd see that it is a software issue of WW .44 as many people here have it (reported both on XDA forums and here).

my phones completely touch unresponsive...i tried to factory reset thru the boot menu and nothing...the touch is dead and I've had it for about 6 months...

Anders_ASUS

Thanks! I'll send you a PM

View post
my phones completely touch unresponsive...i tried to factory reset thru the boot menu and nothing...the touch is dead and I've had it for about 6 months...