This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetoothe earbuds not working properly during Call.

villanuevarmp
Star I
When I am using my bluetooth earbuds for music. The sound is good as expected.
When I am using bluetooth earbuds for Calls (either regular call or fb messenger call) indoor the reception and voice are clear.
But when outdoor, things are different. The voice from the other line is getting weaker and weaker.
I am not sure if ROG Phone 2 has noise cancellation and is not working properly.
Please advise.
Also I am not sure if bluetooth earbuds are compatible with Rog Phone 2 because when I used different cellphone. Issue is not encountered.
I also tried connecting different earbuds to Rog Phone 2 and same issue occured. Voice is getting weaker outdoors.
Please advise
9 REPLIES 9

villanuevarmp
Star I
Hi OPC,
Yup I agree. Bose soundsport is on the list. How ever if the earbuds are already connected, then opening AudioWizard, the unsopprted message pops out.

OPC
Zen Master II
Then it's a bug.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
villanuevarmp

When I am using my bluetooth earbuds for music. The sound is good as expected.

When I am using bluetooth earbuds for Calls (either regular call or fb messenger call) indoor the reception and voice are clear.

But when outdoor, things are different. The voice from the other line is getting weaker and weaker.

I am not sure if ROG Phone 2 has noise cancellation and is not working properly.

Please advise.

Also I am not sure if bluetooth earbuds are compatible with Rog Phone 2 because when I used different cellphone. Issue is not encountered.

I also tried connecting different earbuds to Rog Phone 2 and same issue occured. Voice is getting weaker outdoors.

Please advise

Bluetoothe earbuds not working properly during Call.
That is really strange. The relative distance between the phone and the headphones is the same? Are you approaching any sources of electrical interference, like a power line or transmission tower?
Does the signal weakness outside apply everywhere? 1, 2, 10 miles from your home?

villanuevarmp
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13373/bluetoothe-earbuds-not-working-properly-during-call

That is really strange. The relative distance between the phone and the headphones is the same? Are you approaching any sources of electrical interference, like a power line or transmission tower?

Does the signal weakness outside apply everywhere? 1, 2, 10 miles from your home?

View post
I always bring my phone with me. The distance of bluetooth is between my ear and hand.
Whenever I am outside my house. On the road, bus, train or walking. The sound weakens. But if I am at home or quiet place. The sound and reception is good.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
villanuevarmp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30454#Comment_30454

I always bring my phone with me. The distance of bluetooth is between my ear and hand.

Whenever I am outside my house. On the road, bus, train or walking. The sound weakens. But if I am at home or quiet place. The sound and reception is good.

View post
Apologies for the very late response!
Let's do a log of your phone to see why you are experiencing this behavior. I've never heard of the audio fading in and out like that before.
If you're OK with us logging your phone to diagnose this, please respond here and I'll send you a PM with instructions.