cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoconnect to bluetooth device

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Hi,
Is there any option to set autoconnect with specific Bluetooth device when it's not used for phone calls?
7 REPLIES 7

tpromthakur
Star I
Bought crystal s530 Bluetooth headphone it's not getting paired in my Asus Zenfone maxpro m1

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
tpromthakur

Bought crystal s530 Bluetooth headphone it's not getting paired in my Asus Zenfone maxpro m1

View post
This is a section for Zenfone 6 not maxpro m1, so please don't spam.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Kolorowezworki

Hi,

Is there any option to set autoconnect with specific Bluetooth device when it's not used for phone calls?

Autoconnect to bluetooth device
Apologies for the late response. Are we talking about phone calling accessories?
My device stays paired to my computer and Bluetooth speakers when within range at all times, I didn't have to adjust any settings. do you need to manually pair your Bluetooth device every time?

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14028/autoconnect-to-bluetooth-device

Apologies for the late response. Are we talking about phone calling accessories?

My device stays paired to my computer and Bluetooth speakers when within range at all times, I didn't have to adjust any settings. do you need to manually pair your Bluetooth device every time?

View post
It's paired but not connects automatically. I have an Bluetooth receiver in car and I have to manually click connect on phone every time I get in.