cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining

Radosny
Star II
Hello,
After update I had a lot of problems with performance issues so I did the factory reset. Now performance is ok but I have problems with battery. Before update battery lasted minimum 2 days and was charging about 30 minutes. Now it is charging hours and then when I pull the plug the battery lasts 1 day at most. Usually it is about 14 hours (8-22)... Does anyone know what to do?
19 REPLIES 19

_jis_
Zen Master III
Did you check in Settings / Battery what consumes most?

Radosny
Star II
Actually same thing as everytime. In my opinion it is software/hardware problem. Before update i use the phone more, played games etc. and battery was ok. Now even blocked battery drains fast. at 7:00 it was 100%, I'm in work so the phone is next to me, but I'm not using it. Now the battery is 65%... it'n not even funny...

_jis_
Zen Master III
I know that you did factory reset, but anyway try these easy steps as a last resort before checking HW.
Clear cache to all apps. Settings / Advanced / Mobile Manager / Scan cache / Clean.
Restart in Safe mode. Open by long push of power button Power menu / long touch Power off.
Restart again.

Then allow the battery to settle for at least one day and one full charge cycle.

Radosny
Star II
Hmm it seems very similar that it was before (before safe restart)
But I saw another thing. I have no apps opened and free RAM is 3,2/5,8. Maybe this is the problem?