This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34383#Comment_34383

I'd like to log your phone in this case. If you're OK with creating a log for us to review, reply to this post and I'll send you a PM with instructions.

View post
sure sir. i will be happy to comply

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
I will also start live streaming from this phone on a complete Asus ROG setup and i shall be able to showcase the realtime issues in those screens. Also, i recently bought the Kunai Gamepad but sadly its right analog stick also doesnt works the way it should.(its not a hardware or a software problem i think.... i played witht the Kunai Gamepad during some Asus Brand promotion event in New Delhi. Their units also had the same problem with the Kunai Gamepad. The right gamepad receives input at a slower rate in the beginning and later the rate at which it receives input gets exponentially increased.
That can also be captured by the log file if sth can be done regarding that.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I

lhy19636
Star I
why I cannot see my replies??? Why I cannot post or create a thread?

nholie5
Star II
nayyar.rahul18

@asus anyone listening? right air trigger? Flickers/gets unresponsive while firing...please help. like plllleeeaaasseee!!!!

View post
mine left trigger