This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
@developers/Mods
The right air trigger has serious issues. I tried using them in PUBG for 4-5 hours continuously. The left AT worked like a charm while the right air trigger could never fire consistently for even 3 seconds. I have done all the nifty tricks like factory resetting/resetting/all possible change in settings in armory crate and pubg settings.
Can i do anything else now?

nightsilvance

Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Air Trigger issue
Yes, I have the same issue after the last upgrade

bunnyfastard
Star III
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33271#Comment_33271

This is a similar but separate issue. If your Air Trigger is activating when you touch the back of the phone, that indicates a hardware issue and we recommend you visit a service center. I understand that you have already had the phone repaired, but if you are still seeing the issue you will need to have it repaired again.

View post
ASUS Service center confirmed that its a hardware issue and its with the faulty motherboard. My motherboard is being replaced and that should hopefully solve the issue as they say.
Should be receiving my phone in a couple of days. Shall keep you posted about the issue once i receive the phone.
Thank you for your help and recommendations

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
nayyar.rahul18

@developers/Mods

The right air trigger has serious issues. I tried using them in PUBG for 4-5 hours continuously. The left AT worked like a charm while the right air trigger could never fire consistently for even 3 seconds. I have done all the nifty tricks like factory resetting/resetting/all possible change in settings in armory crate and pubg settings.

Can i do anything else now?

View post
I'd like to log your phone in this case. If you're OK with creating a log for us to review, reply to this post and I'll send you a PM with instructions.

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
@asus anyone listening? right air trigger? Flickers/gets unresponsive while firing...please help. like plllleeeaaasseee!!!!