This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile manager bug in .191 clear cache bug...not doing anything

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
On .189 I was able to clear cache of all the apps by going to setting--advanced--mobile manager--cleanup--scan cache but now it just show me mobile manager only but on .189 it was showing all apps. It is very handy feature..can u please look into this bug. @CH_ASUS @anderlai57 @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
@lp5566vs183 @Titan_ASUS
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The only difference between FOTA and downloading the FW manually is that the manual one from our website includes all updates. It doesn't know which version you are at so this is why it's much bigger than the FOTA
Did you unpack the FW because you're not supposed to do that. Place the zip in the root folder of your phone. Maybe you need to restart it but most times, it will see it right away
Do i manually by downloading from our website

_jis_
Zen Master III
gouravjoshi100

On .189 I was able to clear cache of all the apps by going to setting--advanced--mobile manager--cleanup--scan cache but now it just show me mobile manager only but on .189 it was showing all apps. It is very handy feature..can u please look into this bug. @CH_ASUS @anderlai57 @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

@lp5566vs183 @Titan_ASUS

Mobile manager bug in .191 clear cache bug...not doing anything
Hi, did you solve this problem? I can only confirm that in version WW_17.1810.1910.73 it works fine for me.