This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features to be added that are in stock android and which will be pretty dam useful :

Praj
Rising Star I
* Option to mute media volume when device is silent
*Option to change accent color in dark theme
*Slide to seek videos in default gallery player so there would be no need to use third party apps
* A pretty good built in music player with cdla for earphone and dtsx for speaker audio. (Like Letv devices have)
* Option to change calling screen or incoming caller image to full-screen or in circle with default background as it was when the phone was released.h https//youtu.be/zrfTnv1p_vQ
*Dark mode for Gmail and Google assistant and if possible upgrading to google assistant 2.0.
14 REPLIES 14

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You can already change dark theme in Gmail in most countries. Google assistant will come later
For the rest of your suggestions. They will be forwarded and taken into consideration. Thanks!

Praj
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

You can already change dark theme in Gmail in most countries. Google assistant will come later

For the rest of your suggestions. They will be forwarded and taken into consideration. Thanks!

View post
Also
*WiFi sharing and advanced option to show or share saved password
*option to remove or enable Refresh rate icon on status bar or other status bar icons
*And themes or customisation options similar to oxygen is to change fingerprint animation,clock design and place etc

A_Human
Star III
The password one, useful as it would be, is blocked for a reason. You can use the Google app to display all of your saved passwords if you forget them, but to be able to display every password (wifi, bank account, etc...) would be dangerous. You specifically may not abuse that ability, but there are malicious people out there. Last thing I need is my sister giving my wifi password to the neighborhood crackheads just because she has a nice phone and wants to troll someone.

Praj
Rising Star I
A Human

The password one, useful as it would be, is blocked for a reason. You can use the Google app to display all of your saved passwords if you forget them, but to be able to display every password (wifi, bank account, etc...) would be dangerous. You specifically may not abuse that ability, but there are malicious people out there. Last thing I need is my sister giving my wifi password to the neighborhood crackheads just because she has a nice phone and wants to troll someone.

View post
i was only talking about sharing wifi password check eui