This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED][MOD] Still no HD in Prime video (Rolling changes for ZF6)

Sreekiran
Star III
Why?
25 REPLIES 25

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
On a side note, you may also notice FullHD (1080p) streaming working on Netflix now as well.
Although not sure if it is all titles - but before we only did 720p on most (as basically almost every other phone) and now I noticed I could stream 1080p

Sreekiran
Star III
Netflix was working fine for me from the start. So no problems there.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS

On a side note, you may also notice FullHD (1080p) streaming working on Netflix now as well.

Although not sure if it is all titles - but before we only did 720p on most (as basically almost every other phone) and now I noticed I could stream 1080p

View post
Still not working in USA. I confirmed with someone else online with a Z6. "Best" quality only allows for 0.46 gb/hr (approximate) vs over 2.0 gb/hr for those seeing the update. Please notify Asus/Amazon to hopefully fix.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34395#Comment_34395

Still not working in USA. I confirmed with someone else online with a Z6. "Best" quality only allows for 0.46 gb/hr (approximate) vs over 2.0 gb/hr for those seeing the update. Please notify Asus/Amazon to hopefully fix.

View post
Let's give it a few days first.
You could also try to clear the app cache/data, and re-login, maybe that could help?

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34423#Comment_34423

Let's give it a few days first.

You could also try to clear the app cache/data, and re-login, maybe that could help?

View post
Yeah I tried that (wiping the storage of the app and signing out and back in). Also uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted. I'll touch base again if I don't see anything by the new year. Thanks for responding.