This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network for around 1 hour after restart in ROG Phone II

biplabloveu
Star I
I'm having a ROG Phone II. I've the global version and using it in India. After buying the Phone it was normal for me at the early days. But I've received some updates later. Don't know exactly the update details but after and software update received in October I'm facing this issue.
Whenever I restart the device The Phone doesn't search for network. Tried with the .12345+= test also. There is also showing that the Phone is having some radio issues. But after about an hour the Phone catches network normally. Dual VOLTE also works fine. If I hot swap Sim cards or just remove the sim cards and reinsert again while the Phone is on then also it catches signals in both of the sims in seconds. But if I restart then mobile network facilities are some sort of disabled for around 1 hour. Don't know why. Sometimes it takes 35 to 40 minutes. Sometimes it takes 1 hr 15 - 20 minutes. So I'm just not sure what have happened to my phone. Is it a software bug? Or anything then please let me know. If someone is aware of this issue and know how to solve these then please let me know.
If someone else is having the same problem and don't have any idea what's happening like me then please feel free to share in comments.
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I've never heard of this issue before. If you want, we can log your phone?

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
biplabloveu

I'm having a ROG Phone II. I've the global version and using it in India. After buying the Phone it was normal for me at the early days. But I've received some updates later. Don't know exactly the update details but after and software update received in October I'm facing this issue.

Whenever I restart the device The Phone doesn't search for network. Tried with the .12345+= test also. There is also showing that the Phone is having some radio issues. But after about an hour the Phone catches network normally. Dual VOLTE also works fine. If I hot swap Sim cards or just remove the sim cards and reinsert again while the Phone is on then also it catches signals in both of the sims in seconds. But if I restart then mobile network facilities are some sort of disabled for around 1 hour. Don't know why. Sometimes it takes 35 to 40 minutes. Sometimes it takes 1 hr 15 - 20 minutes. So I'm just not sure what have happened to my phone. Is it a software bug? Or anything then please let me know. If someone is aware of this issue and know how to solve these then please let me know.

If someone else is having the same problem and don't have any idea what's happening like me then please feel free to share in comments.

No network for around 1 hour after restart in ROG Phone II
Im sure its sim card issue. Please ask for sim replacement and your good to go

biplabloveu
Star I
talwindersinghchahal

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13771/no-network-for-around-1-hour-after-restart-in-rog-phone...

Im sure its sim card issue. Please ask for sim replacement and your good to go

View post
It's not for sure.... Because I've tried with different sim cards too....

biplabloveu
Star I
Anders_ASUS

I've never heard of this issue before. If you want, we can log your phone?

View post
Log your phone mean? I didn't get you properly.