This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Android 10 update bugs

kushalmhatre140
Star II
After updating asus 5z , background apps are getting closed automatically after receiving call or msg. Also UI has changed with stock Android
110 REPLIES 110

Pheonix
Star II
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33965#Comment_33965

Phone charging to 100% . please clear data and cache from battery master and try using authentic cable. Proximity sensor is working fine perform SImmi test. Battery drain is high and may be addressed in next update. Accent colors are broken and use theme for same. Please do not report user end bugs that have easy workarounds

View post
Ok. I tried but i cannot find what you said. Please can you help me with this.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Pheonix

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33981#Comment_33981

Ok. I tried but i cannot find what you said. Please can you help me with this.

View post
Go to apps, click three bar menu on top right and click on show all apps. search battery related apps and clear cache. Accent colours dont work as of now

Syed_Alwee
Star I
Ever since I've updated to Android 10 below is the list of bugs:
1. Phone overheats easily especially when video recording in UHD, .. it even came out shutdown error message
2. Battery drains quickly by a factor of 20%
3. Stuttering when scrolling even screen freeze for a few seconds up to a minute i.e. when scrolling in gallery, unresponsive screen when scrolling via chrome browser
4. I notice that the sound volume is a bit more lower
5. Charging takes more time.
Honestly if given the chance .. i would definitely not upgrade to Android 10 .. the above issues makes it not worth it.
I hope ASUS team take notice of the above especially on the overheating issues and the stuttering/screen freeze.

Have anyone tested antutu since upgraded to android 10? I suspect the score will be lower

kushalmhatre1402

After updating asus 5z , background apps are getting closed automatically after receiving call or msg. Also UI has changed with stock Android

Asus 5z Android 10 update bugs
Zenfone 5z after Android 10 battery drain is very very very very fast please fix the battery update and

Rohitgupta
Star I
After updating my phone to android 10 , my main camera isn't focusing. The wide angle angle camera is working fine though.
I have cleared the camera cache yet no luck.
The camera version is included in the screenshot below.
Please help !
MRDK17WC93PA.jpg