This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Android 10 yet and its already mid December

Not applicable
I honestly don't know what Asus is thinking and doing with the ROG Phone 2 as their Asus 5z also got android 10 update as well as the 6Z also got it but this is very shameful that the ROG phone 2 is left behind where all the competition has rolled out android 10 to their flagships but Asus is sleeping somewhere.
If we can't get updates on time then what's the meaning of flagships and investment so much of money into a specific device where we have many options in competition where we feel cheated as customer that we are left behind for updates.
29 REPLIES 29

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Well just to help you understand 5z and 6z doesn't have accessories to support where rog 2 has many accessories to support so to make it compatible they have to code then squash bugs , so naturally it would take time.
I hope you understood my point , I agree it's hardware is on par with today's tech but making android 10 compatible with accessories is also takes time.

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
Beta should come anytime i think. But i agree, even Samsung already have Android 10.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
As far as I'm concerned, I'm okay with delayed OS upgrades if it is due to extensive testings to fix all bugs.
Its better to have bug free OS lately than having bug ridden fast updates. Just my 2 cents. ???

palakgada3
Star I
Asus doesn't want to make the sane mistake which was done by one plus with 6 and 6t they rolled out early but with so many bugs and issues that they had to stop the update and withdrew it and then after 20 days again got the stable update finally I think you should wait as it's said sabra ka fal mitha hota hai