This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are you going to make this lags and camera app not supporting problems

adarshso761
Star II
When i have updated my phone to android 10 it become worst it looks like I am using a very low range phone with a very low processor my camera app is not working pubg is not working video recording dosen't working and hangs to much it start making me irretated
So please makes this things normal
4 REPLIES 4

prashanth
Rising Star II
"Factory Reset"That's the final answer you r gonna get and it works most of the times

adarshso761
Star II
prashanth

"Factory Reset"That's the final answer you r gonna get and it works most of the times

View post
Then what this asus is doing if i have to downgrade my phone. then, why they are giving the updates if they can't handle it

prashanth
Rising Star II
adarshso761

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34155#Comment_34155

Then what this asus is doing if i have to downgrade my phone. then, why they are giving the updates if they can't handle it

View post
Even after u reset u would still have A10, reset never downgrades an update it just brings phone to a clean state resetting any settings u did earlier
first check the forum before u post problems......cause most of time the problem and solution for that problem is already there

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
adarshso761

When i have updated my phone to android 10 it become worst it looks like I am using a very low range phone with a very low processor my camera app is not working pubg is not working video recording dosen't working and hangs to much it start making me irretated

So please makes this things normal

When are you going to make this lags and camera app not supporting problems
Did a factory reset resolve your issue?