This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

led notification and back led logo notification for Whatsapp and other chats

benmuliono
Star II
is there any tricks to make the otimize of back light logo led since while i am using the whatsapp only small led working after deep sleep more than 10 minutes.

all notid=fication on whatsapp was working .

if i am open the whatsapp the the led notification will flash both of them , is this the bug ? while god s to deep sleep again only the front led working , the logo back led was off

pls advise and thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I will ask our devs to look into the ROG logo notification

OPC
Zen Master II
This is not a bug. Front led is regulated in Notification settings
C5ZE1YD815RU.jpg
The back logo notification light is regulated in Armoury Crate, Console, System lighting, Advanced settings, Notifications
MBBM8QAM8H7P.jpg
So you can choose to have the notification light front, back or both. Really nice solution.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Just to add on some apps like telegram will not trigger the front notification dot to light up because that notification light setting isn't available. But it is cool that the ROG logo does light up so I still get the notification from the back of the phone and yes I did set all that up in the armory crate.

benmuliono
Star II
OPC

This is not a bug. Front led is regulated in Notification settings

C5ZE1YD815RU.jpg

The back logo notification light is regulated in Armoury Crate, Console, System lighting, Advanced settings, Notifications

MBBM8QAM8H7P.jpg

So you can choose to have the notification light front, back or both. Really nice solution.

View post
if you have the deep sleep then you just have the front led notification only , no logo notification , after open the whatsapp then the logo notification was blink.

[pls somebody advise so the light logo notification was not optimized

Thank you