This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS problem

ywitch
Star III
Can you please fix GPS problem in the next update it does'nt work in google maps, waze, tomtom etc. hard to detect location. TIA and keep it up and also update in the camera.
23 REPLIES 23

bdzekashu
Star III
Anders_ASUS

There's no known GPS problem. We need to log your device to find out why you have so bad performance. In most cases, it's either a software (factory reset) or hardware issue (ASUS support).

You will need to install a log tool that monitors everything. Which one of you are interested in helping us to find out what's wrong with your phone?

View post
I will definitely download the log tool you're talking about. My GPS has always been an issue since day 1. So it might be a hardware issue.

bdzekashu
Star III
@Anders_ASUS what logging tool do you want us to install. I am interesting in helping out. My GOS has never functioned properly and here in the US, that's a real pain.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
bdzekashu

@Anders_ASUS what logging tool do you want us to install. I am interesting in helping out. My GOS has never functioned properly and here in the US, that's a real pain.

View post
Sorry we missed this. I'll send you a PM now with instructions.

bdzekashu
Star III
Done. I downloaded the log tool and submitted the report. I had done a factory reset and still had an issue. Maybe the beta program will be a suitable fix.

moluskamenace
Star I
Can you forward to me the log tool, my phone alos having problems with gps