This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode - Notification panel

Saran
Rising Star II
After toggling the dark mode, the notification panel automatically collapses,making me drag it down again to use some other option on notification panel. This is not user friendly. It never collapses on pixel. @Anders_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

_jis_
Zen Master III
Exactly the same issue as Dark theme tile has Night light tile, tested on WW_17.1810.1910.73.
I have to correct this my previous cited statement.
This is only the case when you have active Tasker profile Link Dark Theme to Night Light and it's only a side effect of Dark Theme tile behavior.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Aaaaaahhh, NOW I get it. So sorry, I'm a bit daft sometimes 🙂
I thought you meant that sometimes the notification panel collapsed by itself after you had swiped it down, when using dark mode.
Ok, so this is another OCD thing 🙂 Definitely not a bug. I will ask our devs if they can change it but they will probably not give it the highest priority.
Thanks for not giving up haha

_jis_
Zen Master III
Definitely not a bug. I will ask our devs if they can change it but they will probably not give it the highest priority.
From the perspective of the standard behavior of pure Android it is a bug.
If someone defined this actual behavior as a standard from the perspective ZenUI, then it is not bug from the perspective ZenUI, but it is still a bug for users with standard experience. Watch standard behaviour in a few seconds of video at a preset time of:
https://youtu.be/d7xPV0Ph15A?t=433

@Anders_ASUS