This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK: Option to send Feedback directly to Asus in System Settings (ZenFone 6 and ZenUI 6)

Jeb
Rising Star II
I really like my Asus Zenfone 6, but I have ran into small issues here and there I'd really have liked to have been able to send to Asus faster than going on the ZenTalk Forums or Asus' customer care site.

I would love to see an ability to send feedback directly to Asus integrated into the System Settings, as some other phone manufacturers have already done with their Android devices.
2 REPLIES 2

_jis_
Zen Master III
For example my previous phone Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android One had built-in Feedback app from manufacturers right inside.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Jeb

I really like my Asus Zenfone 6, but I have ran into small issues here and there I'd really have liked to have been able to send to Asus faster than going on the ZenTalk Forums or Asus' customer care site.

I would love to see an ability to send feedback directly to Asus integrated into the System Settings, as some other phone manufacturers have already done with their Android devices.

FEEDBACK: Option to send Feedback directly to Asus in System Settings (ZenFone 6 and ZenUI 6)
We'll take your suggestion as feedback for the future - Thanks!